Johannesburg, Hybrid working model
15 leave days + festive shutdown
Fully funded Group Life Cover Policy
Training & development programmes
Company social events and gatherings
Work in a strong values based culture
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic and competitive SDR Manager who will focus on top of the sales funnel to ensure enough leads are in the pipeline to support an aggressive growth strategy.
The SDR Manager will help our SDR's sell, coach through problems as well as design and optimise the sales pitch to ensure that the SDR team hits their targets.
- Design and implement outbound campaigns/ processes, measuring effectiveness for continuous improvement in an evolving space (i.e. high-value, low-value, etc.)
- Provide ongoing individual and group SDR training/ coaching sessions, with a strong focus on cold calling and problem solving
- Actively shadow and review call recordings to provide specific and actionable feedback to SDR's
- Review individual SDR's analytics, assessing why they are struggling and how you can help them
- Perform innovative actions to engage and incentivise the team
- Be THE thought leader in Smoke CI when it comes to outbound lead generation
Join the Smoke CI Team
Maximise Your Customer's Success This Festive Season
Why NPS Matters
2022 - 2023 Global NPS Benchmarks Revealed: Where do you stand?
Beyond Jargon: How to explain the important CX Metrics to your boss.
How to present CX data & insights to your board. Ft. Free Template!
Survey Scale Matters
Smoke CI’s Eyerys Receives Two High Performer Badges G2 Fall 2023.
Email Embedded Vs. Link Distributed Surveys.
WHAT IS A HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAM AND WHY DO I WANT ONE?
THE RIPPLE EFFECT OF NON-MONETARY RECOGNITION OF EMPLOYEES WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION
Keeping Ahead of The Pack: The Power of Voice of Customer
Voice to Text Feedback | Transforming Contact Centers with AI-Powered Sentiment Analysis