Johannesburg, Hybrid working model
15 leave days + festive shutdown
Fully funded Group Life Cover Policy
Training & development programmes
Company social events and gatherings
Work in a strong values based culture
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sales Development Representative with a desire to learn and grow in the sales field
The SDR position is a 100% hunter-role, with the expectation that the SDR will build lists, cold-call, and hunt leads with the sole purpose of creating and holding quality appointments with relevant stakeholders that will lead to revenue generation.
- Identify potential clients and build lists (hunt leads).
- Initiate contact with potential clients through cold-calling and other mechanisms to identify their potential needs, uncover pain points, qualify their interests, and understand the viability to secure a sale.
- Present product information and effectively convey the required message to clients once you have identified their needs and uncovered their pain points.
- Set appointments and effectively book demos within our target territories.
- Follow-up with potential clients who expressed an interest but did not purchase.
- Compose emails, LinkedIn messages, social media outreach and effectively use your most important tool – the telephone – to get in touch with the right people.
- Design and/or collaborate with your team about call scripts, objection handling, prospecting resources, and opportunity strategy.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments.
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
Join the Smoke CI Team
Eyerys Named a High Performer in the Winter 2023 by Real Users on G2
Smoke Customer Intelligence announces HIPAA Compliance
Developing and Sustaining a Successful Employee Engagement Plan
Contact Centre Benchmark – Voice of the Customer Metrics
Gathering Omni-Channel Feedback – What Response Rates Can You Expect?
Smoke Customer Intelligence attains B-BBEE Level 1 rating
Smoke Customer Intelligence announces ISO 27001 certification
Seven Voice of The Customer Channels for Collecting Customer Feedback
Best practice tips for Avaya contact centre surveys
Four Customer Experience Lessons from Star Wars
4 Key CX Stats you need to know for 2022
CX in financial services (and what you should be doing)