Johannesburg, Hybrid working model
15 leave days + festive shutdown
Fully funded Group Life Cover Policy
Training & development programmes
Company social events and gatherings
Work in a strong values based culture
We are looking for a passionate, talented Senior MERN Developer to write clean, maintainable and performance TypeScript code.
The primary focus of the position is helping our Company on its journey to a mature micro-services architecture, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests.
The Senior MERN Developer will also produce detailed specifications. The code will be written in a timely and scalable way whilst providing robust optimisation.
Ultimately, the Senior MERN Developer's work will impact the code-base of our product in a meaningful way.
The Senior MERN Developer will report to the Application Development Manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Write clean, secure, maintainable, testable, and modular codes.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Design and maintain databases.
- Review other developer's code.
- Work with senior developer on the entire web application development life cycle.
- Work with our QA team to ensure that a project makes it over the finish line on time.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Document code revision changes, work progress, database changes and operational requirements in the source code management system (source control software).
- When brainstorming new ideas, you will need to be present and understand the problem at hand and offer solutions that are both innovative and realistic.
- Work in a team environment using agile methodology, with a focus on predictability for our corporate clients
- Work closely with the platform team to identify and solve issues where needed.
- Responsible to own and drive their own performance targets and doesn’t have to be micro-managed.
- Be an authentic, empathetic, and enthusiastic member of the team.
Join the Smoke CI Team
The ROI of Resident feedback
Privacy and Trust in CX
UK Legislation driving the need for Resident Feedback
Trend of Artificial Intelligence in CX
Digital channel vs Traditional - which is best for resident feedback?
The trend of hyper personalisation in CX
SMS surveys are ideal for VOC in South Africa
The Resident Journey and how to understand it
Key CX trends to keep an eye on
Importance of Voice of Resident Feedback in the UK
Eyerys Named a High Performer in the Winter 2023 by Real Users on G2
Smoke Customer Intelligence announces HIPAA Compliance