System Engineer with IVR
To build, implement and maintain Linux infrastructure in our cloud platform built on CentOS Linux, MySQL, Nginx, HAProxy, MongoDB, Redis, PHP, GoLang, NodeJS, RabbitMQ, AWS and Microsoft Azure. To build, implement and maintain integration to IVR products
To manage and handle customer queries and support questions related to the Smoke CI products. To implement, monitor and maintain the installation of those products for the customers.
In other less formal words; we want you to use those brilliant talents of yours to make magical support experiences that blow our customers away, learn crazy amounts about some very cool tech… and have fun while doing it of course
Essential experience & knowledge required
- Minimum of 4 years job-related experience
- Knowledge and working experience with RedHat Linux (or CentOS Linux), Apache Server, PhP configuration, VPN technologies, Remote Desktop and Bash Scripting.
- Doom, Quake 3, COD or Battlefield skillzzzz.
- Preferable knowledge and working experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL servers, and CSV files.
- Stack Overflow and Forum lurking.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- At least 2 weddings worth of “hokey pokey” or “chicken dance” experience plus a stomach for at least one tequila.
For the full job spec, contact email@example.com