Sales development representative
Do want to be part of one of the fastest growing and most important corporate movements of our time? Always wanted to work at a values-led company that puts people and culture front and centre? Are you ready for a job that rewards your passion for learning with opportunities to grow your skills?
Not only will you be helping Smoke Customer Intelligence hit our aggressive growth goals, you will also be unlocking an opportunity to work with some of the world’s most exciting and dynamic companies in the UK, Europe and the United States.
In a typical day, you might:
- Kick off the morning with a coffee and a sales and marketing team stand-up what leads you are working on, the meetings you have booked, who you’ve got lined up to contact, prospecting plans, marketing collateral needs and current campaign status.
- Meet with the team to share and refine new call scripts, objection handling, prospecting resources, opportunity strategy.
- Report to the senior sales team members on current opportunities, prep your team members for scheduled/booked meetings
- Talk to the Product Team about how you can better position our product vs. the market – seek out differentiation, learn how to be credible on the phone to customer experience experts.
- Composing emails, LinkedIn messages, social media outreach and effectively using your most important tool – the telephone – to get in touch with the right people.
- Track your metrics, your call conversion to SQL ratios, and feedback on how to improve current sales marketing campaigns.
- Update our CRM system to provide complete transparency on your activities.
- Participate in a content planning workshop with the digital marketing team.
Essential experience & knowledge required
- A recent degree (2020/2021)
- Previous commercial/sales experience (anything considered)
- A customer-focused mindset
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills
- First class writing skills (email generation)
- The ability to learn and understand SAAS products and technology
- Competitive and passionate individuals
- Organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Gravitas (someone who demonstrates credibility and is comfortable with speaking to varying levels of stakeholders within the prospective client organisation)
You’ll have the unique opportunity to play a critical role in a business mission-critical success story and build on your skills and talents as we grow. For the right candidate, we offer competitive remuneration, flexible working arrangements set up both for virtual and in person collaboration, and a fun working-environment with monthly team lunches, Friday-afternoon drinks, and plenty of interesting things in-between.
For the full job spec, contact HR@smokeci.com