Lead Client Support
In a fast paced, competitive business world, Customer Experience is fast becoming the new battleground in business. We’re looking for an out of the box thinker to join our all-star Smoke CI Client Support team.
The Lead Client Support is responsible for a range of tasks, such as effectively managing and leading our Client Support team; ensuring that the Client Support team develops meaningful Client relationships and partnerships; ensuring great Eyerys (our incredible survey solution software) technical support; ensuring the creation and feeling of consistency of delivery with clients; training and support of clients’ Eyerys needs.
The Lead Client Support is also responsible for setting up / configuring, adjusting, operating and testing surveys using Eyerys on behalf of/in conjunction with clients. This position will work closely with the Professional Services team to consult on survey design elements and will also work closely with the Client Success Team and the Project Management team to ensure that client projects are completed on time and to the highest quality standards.
Essential experience & knowledge required
- 2+ years leadership/supervisory experience (managing a client user support team) (essential)
- 2+ years’ experience using and managing/ensuring that others use a ticketing system (essential)
- Client-facing interactions in various capacities, such as during project set up and support (essential)
- Expertise in computing skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (essential)
- Experience in setting-up / configuring surveys and /or using survey software / survey platform (advantageous)
- Excellent numeric capability and analytical skills (advantageous)
- A solid understanding and experience in project management principles (essential)
- Experience in the field of Customer Experience (CX) (advantageous)
- Proven ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment (essential)
For the full job spec, contact firstname.lastname@example.org