Head of IT Support
Smoke CI is looking for a customer-centric, passionate and driven Head of Operations and Support to join our Management Team, and to provide management and leadership to the Operations and Support team.
This position will be responsible to maintain the infrastructure that underpins Eyerys, and to effectively support the customers that utilise Eyerys.
This position’s secondary component is to ensure the provision of excellent internal IT support
Essential experience & knowledge required
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Technical Manager/Lead/Director (or similar) role.
- (management of a team/people for 5 years)
- At least 3 years of Software as a Service experience (essential)
- Cloud experience (essential)
- Linux/Windows Infrastructure experience (advantageous)
- Strong ability to use knowledge of team dynamics, and leverage team strengths, to take employees on a positive journey with a company.
- Extensive experience in implementing and managing IT support methodology (advantageous).
- Extensive experience with, and strong track record of, designing/architecting/optimizing IT systems.
- ITIL / ITSM business management processes (advantageous)
For the full job spec, contact firstname.lastname@example.org