Lead Client Success Manager
The Lead Client Success Manager will be responsible for a range of tasks, such as: effectively managing and leading our Client Success team; ensuring that the Client Success team develops meaningful Client relationships that promote retention and loyalty; implementing account management process and strategies; contributing towards sales, ensuring effective onboarding; training and support of clients; minimising client churn; coaching and mentoring the Client Success team.
As the Lead Client Success Manager for Smoke CI, you’ll also be managing a few of our blue-chip enterprise clients – driving strategic alignment, providing insights to clients, improving client experience through product and CX support, handle client compliments, complaints and requests, which would lead to client retention, renewals and expansion.
Essential experience & knowledge required
- 5+ years management consulting experience
- 3+ years leadership experience (managing a team)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (for example: product, development, marketing, etc.)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Experience and knowledge of technology and software industry
- Experience and knowledge of Client Experience (CX)
For the full job spec, contact firstname.lastname@example.org